Tuesday, February 07, 2006

items for sale


Yeah ok so I'm trying to clear out a bunch of stuff from my house to make room for when my future wife moves in. I've thrown out a bunch of stuff (with lost more to go), but I also have some things that are just too good to throw away. I'm starting with craigslist first since I'd rather not pay ebay for the privilege and deal with lousy bidders who don't pay up.
The first is a few Apple Plaintalk microphones
Next is my old AOL jacket

If you're interested, let me know. If not, pass it on to someone else who might be. I really need to clean out this mess. This is just the beginning, there will probably be more stuff to come.

1 comment:

Joe Pennant said...

Man, if we had the same width shoulders, id buy it off you, to replae mine thats literally hanging by threads.