Tuesday, July 08, 2008

chinese food mind control revisited

Some time ago I posted an entry titled   msg = mind control substance. Many of my friends still poke fun at me for that rant, but I am 100% serious about what I said in that post. It seems that I'm not the only one who thinks that too. 
Ever since I posted my thoughts on Chinese food and its mind control properties, I discovered that the number one way people find my blog is by doing a google search for "msg mind control". They come from all over the world too! I even found one reader came to my blog from Japan.  Even the Japanese think Chinese food is evil!!!

What is the real scoop out there? Those of you who find this blog by searching for "msg mind control" what exactly are you looking for in your google searches?  Maybe I'm interpreting your search incorrectly. Maybe "msg mind control" has entirely different meaning than the one that comes to mind.

Leave your comments and let me know. I REALLY wanna know. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one who knows the evil truth behind Chinese food. :)

No comments: